- Plate Type: Screen Printer
- Condition: New
- Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: K-RING
- Model Number: KR1526
- Usage: Cloths Printer, Label Printer, Paper Printer, glass etc
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Color & Page: Multicolor
- Voltage: 220V/380V
- Gross Power: 6-12KW
- Dimensions(L*W*H): 8220*2100*1300mm
- Weight: 600kg
- Certification: CE certification
- Warranty: 18 months
- After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
- automatic screen printing machine:: KR1526
- Place of origin:: China
- Grade:: Automatic
- Max printing size:: 1500 x 2600mm
- Screen frame size:: 2100x3300mm
- Appliance:: Glass, electric board, circuit board, metal board, PVC
- Packing;: wooden case
- Air pressure;: 0.6Mpa
- Working glass thickness:: 2.5mm - 19mm
- Control system:: Computerize
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||wooden case of international standard...|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 12 days after payment|
Glass screen printing machine for sale:
1.Automatic loading, initial positioning, precise positioning, printing, unloading. It is easy to operate, and the quality is high.
2.Commercial mechanical parts,electric parts,pneumatic parts are famous imported brand.Thus to ensure the stable running of the whole product line.
3.Second repeat positioning, adopting plate-wire and multi-point positioning system to ensure accurate alignment of various shapes of glass.
4.The design of the control program of the line is scientific and this program has multi-layer protection functions,this can greatly re-duce the equipment damage,product loose and personal injury which result form wrong operation.
5.Imported linear guide rail and synchronous toothed belt make Printed drive smooth, step less speed regulation PLC control system can be written.
Max printing area:
1200 x 2400mm
1500 x 2600mm
1800 x 3600mm
Printing table size:
1500 x 2800mm
1800 x 3000mm
2100 x 4300mm
Max screen frame size:
1800 x 3100mm
2100 x 3300mm
2400 x 4300mm
Wash version of height:
We accept customer order size.
Screen printing machine uses a woven mesh to support an ink-blocking stencil to receive a desired image. The attached stencil forms open areas of mesh that transfer ink or other printable materials which can be pressed through the mesh as a sharp-edged image onto a substrate. A fill blade or squeegee is moved across the screen stencil, forcing or pumping ink into the mesh openings for transfer by capillary action during the squeegee stroke. Basically, it is the process of using a stencil to apply ink onto another material such as glass, ceramics, paper etc that can keep the image onto its surface.
To know more information about our machine, please contact us directly: